28 October 2013

28 October 2013 - Iggy Azalea - Change Your Life (feat. T.I.)

You know what I think about when I think hip-hop?

Blonde Australian women who make us use the jump break so kids who stumble upon this blog won't accidentally see nipples.


All kidding aside, Iggy Azalea has gotten a lot of love from the traditional hip-hop press, even making XXL magazine's annual "Top 10 Freshmen" cover.  She is the first woman to be given such an honor.  And it pissed a lot of people off.

But the woman has skills.  She was able to convince T.I. to work with her. (Oh, who am I kidding - T.I. likes working with topless women)  Mostly, though, she owns this song, a pretty fast-paced tune with a heavy dubstep influence.



Even though it's a new single,, she's still performed it live a few times.  This is a slightly cleaner version of the song.......

No comments:

Post a Comment