25 June 2013

25 June 2013 - She & Him - I Could've Been Your Girl

I never would have considered She & Him to be a guilty pleasure. I loved the first two records. Then the New Girl happened. I know a lot of people like it, but I couldn't even make through the first season (but to be perfectly honest in the last 10 years I've pretty much hated every TV show I've seen, so making it through half a season is quite the accomplishment). I foolishly misplaced my boredom for a TV show to a perfectly fine band. Dumb. When Volume 3 came out last month I didn't even think about getting it. But a couple weeks ago Amazon put it on sale for $5 so I said, "what the hell." Admittedly, I still haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but this single and video certainly brings the goodness and reminds me of why I liked them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment