21 May 2013

21 May 2013 - Icona Pop (featuring Charli XCX) - I Love It

I Love It is an effervescent and defiant electro-pop thrill-ride by Swedish DJ duo Icona Pop. I heard it for the first time a couple weeks at the Taylor Swift concert (it was part of her intro music). Judging by crowd's over-enthusiastic response, I think I may have been the only one who hadn't heard it before (apparently, I live in a cave). Anyway, I'm sort of surprised Tony hasn't covered this one before as this one's the definition of a Wicked Guilty Pleasure. (I'm sure he was "planning to" and he'll message me later today saying as much). Love it!

2 comments:

  1. This was literally going to be my post TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK. I featured the real mastermind behind it later. :)

    ReplyDelete