24 July 2012

24 July 2012 - P!nk - Sober

As you may or may not have read yesterday (and I hope you did), Tony and I have decided to add P!nk into the Wicked Guilty Pleasures Hall of Fame. She now joins our first inductee Katy Perry. I had no idea we were going to do this last week when I posted my two favorite P!nk videos, but you can revisit the magic here.

On to today's video. As I'm sure I mentioned before, I started to casually listen to pop radio a few years ago, mostly out of boredom with the local rock stations (including a mostly indie/hippie station). Something new, as odd as it sounds. While I had previously heard of P!nk, I really didn't know her music beyond Get The Party Started (which really didn't register in my world when it came out). But the new stuff I was hearing (off her Funhouse record) really impressed me and I started to pay attention. Here's one of my Funhouse favorites (and it's a pretty cool video to boot).

No comments:

Post a Comment