01 May 2012

1 May 2012 - Carrie Underwood - Last Name

So as I stood in line at Target this morning with the new Carrie Underwood and Norah Jones cds in my hands, I couldn't help but wonder, when did I become the type of person to stand in line in a Target with the new Carrie Underwood and Norah Jones cds? While I've never seen more than about 5 minutes at a time of an American Idol episode, I was seduced by the Season Four winner when her Play On record came out in 2009. As always, I dug deeper into her catalog (ok, not the hardest thing to do seeing that she only had two other records) and fell for her booming country/pop vocals. So let's celebrate the release of Blown Away by of course looking to the past. This is a fun song and video off of her second record Carnival Ride. By the way, I love how this video serves as a prequel to Before He Cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment