28 February 2012

28 February 2012 - Jessie J Featuring B.o.B. - Price Tag

Sometimes, you don't know when a guilty pleasure is going to hit you.  For me, it was on a drive with my daughters.  It was a simple song, that was clearly not written to be a pop song.  And yet, that's the beat that was on this song.  And even though I had no idea who B.o.B. was (and still don't), Jessie J's vocal is so simple and the lyrics so noble, I could not help but like this song.

By the way, she's a songwriter.  And she wrote this song.



As is customary for me when such a thing exists, I wanted to share a rendition of the song that isn't poppy.  Even sweeter, but still good as a pop song.

1 comment:

  1. I love this song. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and I do my daily 20 mile bike rides outdoors with my headphones on (instead of indoors with a dvd playing). This song is on my bike mix and always gets me moving.

    ReplyDelete